Master of Science
The College of Engineering offers seven masters of science programs. All seven involve research thesis, some have non-thesis options with additional coursework requirements. For more information, see the web site of the department of interest and the graduate catalog.
Masters of Science program admission follows multiparameter criteria and is used to evaluate admission to the program. For more information visit the program of interest linked below and/or Graduate Studies Masters of Science page.
College of Engineering department specific M.S. program admission standards:
- MS Chemical Engineering (ChE)
- MS Civil and Environmental Engineering (CEE)
- MS Computer Science (CSC)
- MS Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECE)
- MS Engineering Management (Online only) (GBE)
- MS Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Professional Science Masters (PSM) - Manufacturing Sustainability
Current Masters Enrollment Numbers Fall 2019
|Department||Number of Students|
|Civil and Environmental Engineering||19|
|Electrical and Computer Engineering||14|