What is 2+2?
The Adult Learning Community at TTU provides support and resources to our students over the age of 25. It’s important for you to know that you have a place to go for assistance when planning for your educational future. We can help answer questions, assist with advisement and course planning, and more! Our innovative programs allow you to fit your classes into your busy life. We offer courses at our main campus but also seven satellite locations at Roane State, Volunteer State, Motlow State, Columbia State, and the Cookeville Higher Education Campus. In addition, we have a fully on-line degree program that allows you to take classes when you want, from anywhere. Our talented advisement staff will work out a customized program to allow you to complete your degree on your timetable.
- This program was developed in partnership with local community colleges to meet the needs of adult, non-traditional students who are not able to relocate to the main campus to earn their Bachelor's degree.
- The term 2+2 Program means that students complete the first two years of the program at a local community college. For the second half of the degree, TTU offers courses on the local community college campus.
- The two emphasis areas are Workplace Leadership and Human Behavior.
- Examples of courses that students can enroll in are Human Resource Management, Adult Learning, Critical Thinking and Problem Solving, People in Organizations, and more!
- To learn more about the 2+2 program, click here!
- To learn more about majoring in Interdisciplinary Studies, click here!
- 2 Plus 2 Course Summary
Contact Jeannie Smith, Director of the Student Success Center: