College of Business
The College of Business production studio, located in Johnson Hall Room 415, is a media production lab open to Tennessee Tech faculty and staff.
Standard equipment in the room includes:
- Video production space (with production booth)
- 80 inch touch-screen presentation screen with stylus for annotations
- Desktop PC (with Adobe Suite)
- iMac (with iMovie and teleprompter software)
- Elmo document camera
- Lenovo Yoga tablet PC
- Lapel Mic for additional audio flexibility
- Light board capabilities
- Specialty LED lighting
A comprehensive user guide is also available for your reference.
- WHAT CAN YOU DO?
- Record class lectures and problems
- Shoot professional interviews
- Each recording can be ran through either Camtasia or iLearn's Kaltura video platform interface
- THINGS TO KNOW
- Please remember to bring a flash drive (with at least 5GB of free space) to allow for multiple recordings to be saved
- Reservations should be made online, and any questions pertaining to the studio may be emailed to email@example.com
- RESERVING THE SPACE