The Tennessee Tech Women's Center leads and supports efforts for women's equity across campus and the community. The Center coordinates with other university and community organizations to build an environment characterized by equity, freedom, and dignity for all people.
To accomplish this mission the Center:
- Connects people, programs, and resources
- Educates about gender equity and women's issues
- Promotes interdisciplinary research in women and gender studies
- Advocates for equality and inclusion in the campus and community
- Supports recruitment and retention of women students, staff, and faculty
- Fosters self-advocacy for the greater good