Center for Innovation in Teaching and Learning
Mailing Address:Center for Innovation in Teaching & Learning
Tennessee Tech University
1100 N. Peachtree Ave.
P.O. Box 5126
Volpe Library, Suites 113 & 117
Cookeville, TN 38505-0001
iLearn/technology help - email@example.com
8:00am to 4:30pm CST
Please call or email our office to schedule an appointment. Thank you!
Our design services specialize in course and program development for all modalities, with a focus on improving the online elements of your classroom through implementing research-based development, design, and engagement strategies.
Services offered include:
- Supporting faculty in the development of new courses and program development.
- One-on-one course evaluations and consultations to improve course design and implement course design strategies for all course modalities.
- Designing / updating existing online offerings to increase engagement.
- Recommendation or examination of Open Educational Resources (OERs) for use in online offerings.
- Incorporating the use of iLearn into existing tech-flex, tech-enhanced, and tech-direct courses.
- Assistance with the integration of supported technologies in collaboration with our educational technology specialist.
- Course evaluation based on the OLC Course Design rubric.
Mr. Kyle Cook
Mrs. Cheryl Tays