iLearn Request Forms
- Student Class Request Form (for students who have a course listed in Eagle Online that is using iLearn and they are not currently able to see the course)
- Faculty: Combine Courses or Course Sections
- Faculty: Add Full TA's, Co-instructors, and incomplete students
- Faculty can now add their own TA-Graders, TA-Content and Mentors to their courses. View the instructions on the iLearn Resource Site.
Software Request Forms
- Poll Everywhere Account Request
- Zoom Conferencing Signup (Basic Access for faculty and students)
- Zoom Conferencing Pro Account Request Form (Faculty only. Must have completed the basic account signup)
- Qualtrics Insight Platform (Faculty can login with their Tennessee Tech account)
- Qualtrics Student Account Request (Student Form)
- Turnitin (plagiarism prevention, peer-review and online grading) can be used through iLearn without an account. If you choose to use Turnitin.com, you will need to request an account.
- Respondus Suite
- Kaltura Media Platform (media storage, captioning, and lecture capture) - can be accessed through your iLearn account by going to the Media link in the navigation bar.