iLearn Request Forms
- Online iLearn Training (for faculty, teaching assistants, and graduate assistants)
- Student Class Request Form (for students who have a course listed in Eagle Online that is using iLearn and they are not currently able to see the course)
- Faculty: Combine Courses or Course Sections
- Faculty: Add Full TA's, Co-instructors, and incomplete students
- Faculty can now add their own TA-Graders, TA-Content and Mentors to their courses. View the instructions on the iLearn Resource Site.
Software Request Forms
- Poll Everywhere
- Zoom Video Conferencing
- Respondus Suite
- Kaltura Media Platform (media storage, captioning, and lecture capture) - can be accessed through your iLearn account by going to the Media link in the navigation bar.
Software Privacy Policies and Accessibility Statements
- Find a list of each of the supported Instructional Technologies and their privacy policies and accessibility statements