Curriculum & Instruction Departmental Scholarships
Annual Application Deadline / December 15th
- Elizabeth Bell Memorial Scholarship Endowment
Must be a Junior/Senior majoring in either Elementary Education or Early Childhood Major
- R.K. & Marcia Fletcher Scholarship Endowment
Must be a Sophomore majoring in Secondary Education Science or Secondary Education Mathematics.
- Marilyn Morton Scholarship Endowment
Prospective or current student declared K-6 major admitted to the 2nd level of the Teacher Education Program at Tech.
- Drs. Leo & Gloria McGee Scholarship Endowment
Must be of African-American descent majoring in Early Childhood, Pre K-4, or Elementary Education K-4.
- Mozelle Spain Medley Memorial Scholarship Endowment
Must plan to teach at the elementary education level
- Dolores D. Nichols Scholarship
Must be a Graduate Student- C&I study with a concentration in Library Science
- Dr. William B. Stradley Memorial Scholarship
Must be a Graduate Student- Education Administration, Supervision, and Curriculum study; must have experience as a school administrator or teacher
- Jane DuBois Young Scholarship
Must be a Junior/Senior seeking teacher certification in K-6 major
- Mary & A.E. Quattlebaum Education Scholarship Endowment
Must be admitted to the College of Education doctoral program; must be single female employed as a K-12 teacher.